Thursday, March 13, 2014

Gator by Bijou Hunter

A novella set in the shadows and not meant for the squeamish. A romance that has never known innocence, it is a desperation to wipe away the filth of the past and find something more.

Gator
My scars terrify most people, but she views me as the sun, shining light into the darkness of A novella set in the shadows and not meant for the squeamish. A romance that has never known innocence, it is a desperation to wipe away the filth of the past and find something more. It's about starting over where no one knows where you came from with someone that knows and loves you anyway.

Mia
I am nobody until Gator sees me through the scope of his rifle. My life is suffering and violence, but he offers redemption. I am his and I dare anyone to keep us apart.

*Gator is a novella intended for mature audiences due to language, violence, and explicit sexual scenes.

"The world made me a killer, love made me more."

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment