Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stealing Fire: Kingdom of Kell #2 by Angela Castle



I liked book one of the Kingdom of Kell series and the way it ended left me looking forward to book two. When I finally settled down to read it I was disappointed that there was quite a lot of 'in book' time that passed before book two began. All the important stuff was there in the story basically, but I think the relationship development that was skimmed over would have added depth to the story. I also would have liked to have heard more from Penny's husband. Though maybe I was just wanting to actually see him suffer more because of her loss as well as physically. It was a good light read with plenty of sexy to satisfy my smut requirements without it being emotionally taxing. I really needed that from this book.

Synopsis:
In the land of the Kell, Tuthal and Tamara are content in their new relationship, until Tuthal uses Tamara as bait to steal back the soul he sold long ago.
Adalardo, King of Kell, has found his queen in Penny, an abused housewife from Earth. Adalardo must challenge Penny's husband in order to claim her as his queen.
The soul demon, who is angered over the betrayal of Tuthal, seeks revenge, targeting not only Tuthal but all those around him.
When the demon strikes a blow right into the heart of both men, they must join forces in hope of defeating the evil that has taken their women.

No comments:

Post a Comment